Dr. Pivnik is a passionate Gold River Special Needs Dentist. He is not only a special needs specialist but also a member of the Sutter Cleft Palate/Craniofacial Anomalies Panel in Sacramento, which has programs designed for children who:
– Were born with cerebral palsy, Down syndrome, and other conditions
– Have tumors or injuries that affect their oral area
– Have missing teeth or other serious dental conditions
– Depending on the individual case, some of our young patients may be eligible for treatment under general anesthesia.
We strive to make dental care accessible for all children and will do our utmost to work with our families to do their end. This is why here at Gold River Pediatric Dentistry, we have worked with children with different kinds of developmental disabilities, including:
- Autism/Asperger’s syndrome
- Down syndrome
- Hearing impairment
- Cleft lip and palate
- Cerebral palsy
- Sensory processing disorder
Our goal is to be your child’s “dental home” – the place where your child will receive all of his or her dental care, including preventive, maintenance, or when need be, urgent treatment. Book your appointment today for your child’s first dental check-up at Gold River Pediatric Dentistry.